TUESDAY is Election Day!!
If you are determined to vote on Election Day in person, please go to the polls EARLY in the day and be sure to TAKE YOUR MAILED BALLOT AND ENVELOPE with you. If you don’t do this, you will be given a provisional ballot and your ballot will be counted after all those that have been mailed in, turned in, or voted in person.
We can do this – help us cross the Finish Line!
Things To Know If You Want to Vote In Person
(Information may vary by County)
- In-person voting can only take place at the designated polling sites on Election Day (September 14th).
- Included with the ballot you receive in the mail will be the Poll Site where you can vote in person. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU GO TO YOUR DESIGNATED POLL SITE TO CAST YOUR VOTE.
- Bring the ballot and the envelope you received in the mail to your polling site on Election Day.
- Go to the poll worker and inform them that you want to “SURRENDER THE BALLOT YOU RECEIVED BY MAIL AND YOU WISH TO BE ISSUED A POLL BALLOT TO CAST YOUR VOTE.”
- Insist that the poll worker clearly marks your ballot with the word “SURRENDERED”. Retain your envelope and TEAR it so it may not be reused.
- The poll worker may tell you that you can vote using the ballot received by mail. Refuse to do so! Signing your envelope exposes your ballot to additional handling and processing. This is not “IN-PERSON” VOTING.
The poll workers may try and tell you that you need to do a Provisional Ballot. This is not true!! Once again, you must demand they issue you a Poll Ballot to cast your vote. If they refuse to comply, call for a Supervisor. Insist until you receive your Poll Ballot.
*Information and graphics provided by CFRW Corresponding Secretary and President of Bakersfield Republican Women, Federated, Ingrid Lake.
If you have already voted, THANK YOU!
If you are voting in person tomorrow, THANK YOU!
If you are turning in your ballots tomorrow, THANK YOU!
Remind everyone you know to get out and VOTE YES to RECALL NEWSOM, and if you have some time to give, consider going to be a Poll Observer at your designated polling station and be sure to report anything that looks fraudulent. The link to do that is https://www.cagop.org/s/caelectionintegrity/incident-report.
We are one day away from a historic movement and we look forward to a brighter future for California with Newsom in the rearview mirror!
FORWARD TO A FRIEND