The 2022-2023 forms for the NFRW Club Achievement Awards, with accompanying instructions, and the NFRW Betty Heitman Awards for State Excellence have been posted at https://www.nfrw.org/drl-awards. Please see the attached instruction letter from the NFRW Achievement Awards Committee.
CLUB PRESIDENTS: Please complete the online Excel spreadsheet and email it to your State President no later than June 1, 2023. By emailing this form, you are certifying that the information contained in it is correct.
The Achievement Awards are designed to enhance teamwork among members of each club. Using the Achievement Awards worksheet as a guide for planning club activities will produce a well-balanced club program. It establishes standards of performance for club functions, membership development, program, leadership development, campaign activities and community relations.
If you require assistance please contact members of the CFRW Acheivement Awards Committee:
- 3rd Vice President, Nancy Wofford
- Ana Mendez – Sacramento RWF President
- Pam Campeau – Simi Valley/Moorpark President
- Paula Yokoyama – Carlsbad RWF President
These are fillable Excel Spreadsheets that should be downloaded/saved and completed on your local desktop or laptop computer, and then submitted by email.
- Club Achievement Awards, 2022-2023 [FILLABLE EXCEL SPREADSHEET, March 2022]
- Club Achievement Awards Instructions [PDF, 2 pages, March 2022]
- Club Achievement Awards Roadmap [PDF, 12 pages, May 2022]
- Betty Heitman Awards for State Excellence, 2022-2023 [FILLABLE EXCEL SPREADSHEET, June 2022]
The NFRW established the Caring for America program to energize and encourage states and clubs to actively support and promote at least one existing community service program, or to initiate a new project to fill an existing need in the community.
The Caring for America program is based on the belief that problems can be solved most effectively through the generosity and combined energies of individual citizens.
The NFRW presents the Caring for America Awards every two years to recognize successful projects that demonstrate significant value to the community. This awards program is overseen by the NFRW Caring for America Committee.
- CARING FOR AMERICA – 2020-2021
- CARING FOR AMERICA Overview and Goals 2020-2021
- CARING FOR AMERICA – Instructions 2020-2021
- NFRW MEMBERSHIP COMPETITION 2020
- POLITICAL ENGAGEMENT & ACTIVISM LOG – FILLABLE rv 2020.06.27
Scholarships are offered by the National Federation of Republican Women (NFRW); however, they are submitted through the State Federation. Email to: CFRW Scholarship Chairman
Scholarship applications are mailed to State Federation Presidents at the beginning of the year. The State Federation Presidents make them available to their Unit Club Presidents. Specific details are included on the scholarship forms. The internships are awarded at the NFRW Spring Board of Directors meeting.
|To view PDF files, you must have Adobe Reader. To download a free copy, please visit Adobe’s Web Site. If you use the plug-in version, simply close the browser window after you have finished reading the PDF to go back to our site.|