CFRW Club Presidents are encouraged to visit and utilize CFRW’s social media platforms for a variety of reasons:
- CFRW posts to a number of social media platforms several times every day, 7 days a week, so your club can “Share” what we are posting and it makes it easier for your social media manager to come up with content for your pages.
- Sharing what CFRW posts helps our organization to promote Republicanism, the Republican Party, Republican candidates and Republican politicians at a time when they need our support!
- Getting our name out there helps promote new membership – and we want our state to be #1!
Here are the addresses for each of our social media pages:
- Truth Social – https://truthsocial.com/CFRW
Right now you can only access Truth Social using an iPhone, but the managers of the platform plan to broaden their access as soon as they can to Androids, computers and other devices. If at all possible please get your club listed on Truth Social, which is a crucial platform for Republicans.
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChcI8eUjskQ5QCWuNi3Dz7w
Please encourage your membership to subscribe to the CFRW YouTube Channel. We post our webinar videos, important messages from the CFRW President, among other interesting videos.
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/theCFRW/
CFRW has a lively Facebook page with over 3600 followers and we need the support of our clubs in order to get the word out as Republicans. Encourage your members to Like our page and utilize it as a tool in finding interesting articles, funny cartoons and the best memes around!
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/CaliforniaFRW
The CFRW Twitter page is also pretty popular and we have posts flying on that platform as we Tweet our messages, as well as reTweeting those of Republican leadership.
- MeWe – https://mewe.com/p/californiafederationofrepublicanwomen/
Ever heard of MeWe.com? MeWe is a nice little platform that allows our organization the freedom to post information free of censorship. Go check out our page!
Should your club be averse to social media platforms because some of them are censoring? Go ahead and be mad, but don’t leave the platforms. Remember that the big social media platforms are owned and operated by Democrats, but don’t let them chase Republicans away! The fact that they are doing everything they can to censor us is all the more reason that we should continue to build our presence and stand our ground. Don’t let them bully you away.